Pages

May 18, 2011

It was Wednesday today? Oops...

Was about to head to bed when I realized what day it was. Sorry about that folks, guess I should pay more attention if I'm going to claim to have any kind of regular schedule here.

I spent most of today working on Venom, and I think it's coming along quite nicely. Not a lot to say about it though... If you see any glaring errors, or have some brilliant suggestions, feel free to send 'em my way. Feedback is always appreciated.


Did some sketching last night, trying to work out a villain for Valor. I wanted something with a power/threat level similar to the Hulk, but wasn't interested in yet another really big, strong, tough guy. So I started working on a telekinetic. Think Tetsuo from Akira as a super villain instead of a misunderstood kid. Dunno if it'll stick around, I think I'd rather more of a costume and less "normal" clothing, but I might keep the cape as a bit of an homage.


No comments:

Post a Comment