Pages

February 10, 2013

Saints Among Us



I first watch Boondock Saints about 10 years ago. It blew my mind. Since then I've happily watched it a half dozen times and enjoyed it just as much, if not more, with each viewing. Hearing that both Sean Patrick Flanery (Connor) and Norman Reedus (Murphy) were going to be at the show I thought I'd put together a Boondock Saints print.  This is of course just a rough attempt at finding a working composition... but so far I think I'm on an okay track. I was really hoping to include a quote from the movie, but at the moment it's pretty tough to make out ("It's your corrupt we claim"). Clearly I can't leave it as it is, so I'm going to have to see if I can find a new way to make it work... or throw this to the side and come up with something totally different. I'll try to find some time this week to plug a few more hours into it and then let you know how it turns out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment