Pages

November 13, 2009

Second Comic

Right after I hooked up with X things fell apart for him and the association he was dealing with. As such, the next work he asked for was meant as a way of expressing the changes that were occuring, and challenges that he was dealing with (and overcoming).

Look at this, only 3 panels!

This was back when I was trying to figure out what kind of style to work in. I also needed some serious training in Indian culture. Who knew it would take me damn near a year to figure out how to draw braids in a way that didn't look like ass? I think X actually wrote me about this comic to give me a little culturization. Indians = tight braids. Loose braids = negative implications. Totally my bad, hopefully better now.

Also, in posting this I noticed that X did a lot more writing to fill space back then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment