Pages

November 13, 2009

First Work - The Buffalo Jump

Over the next couple of days I'll post all of the work that I've done for X over at Y. Ideally I recommend you check out his site here to see these pieces in context, and along with the schedules and other related materials. I'm not involved in any of that work though, so I don't want to be claiming it on this site.

To start I'll post the very first work I did for him.














This was the only time I had the chance to do a cover to go along with the comic. Back then things were much simpler, 7 panels, 1/2 a page, nice and easy. I was actually pretty pleased with this piece when I turned it in. Looking back at it now I feel like I could pull of something a lot more impressive, but it was a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment