Pages

July 14, 2009

Trigg

Just noticed that Sho and Jordan have posted their versions of Trigg, so I thought I should get in gear and join them. Jordan developed Trigg for our first summer project. The project entailed each of us coming up with a written description of a character and then passing those descriptions around. Once everyone had a copy of all three descriptions (at the time our summer studio group consisted of only Jordan, Sho and I) we set to work designing our version of each character.

Here's my take on Trigg


Jordan has his description of Trigg here, and you can see Shos take on the character here.











Now that we all have Trigg up, I figure we'll try to get all of the first project designs up, which means next on my list of images to post is Missouri Smith! (don't worry, I'll include the description as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment