Pages

January 16, 2013

WW



Really enjoying the fact that I'm allowing myself to post totally unfinished work up here, so here's some more. Came up with the composition for this piece many months ago (I'm starting to realize how many pieces I have sitting on my desktop from 2012, and I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't get more of them done) and had a terrible color rough done from about the same time. Hated the rough though, and so I went back in with some black lines and worked my way up to a state where I was happy moving back into color. Now that I've spent a bit of time with it, I'm willing to go so far as to say it looks damn cool. Wonder Woman's shoulder looks like it belongs on Arnold Schwarzenegger, but other than that I think it's coming along just fine.

Oh, and have no fear, I won't leave her looking like an Austrian body builder...

1 comment:

  1. I like that Wonder Woman looks buff. Sure downsize to more feminine proportions, but don't take away the bad-assness that is this pic!

    ReplyDelete