Pages

January 8, 2013

EPS #3

Hey all, did another EPS portrait up a little while ago and just got confirmation that the client has received it (I don't like to post things here until I know the client has had a chance to enjoy it first).

Also, I've got a ton of WIP sitting around and I'd like to see what I can do to share it. I'm going to experiment with scheduling posts ahead of time, to see if I can put together 3 or 4 posts at the beginning of a week and then have it drop without my having to come back to post it. I tend to horde work during these big breaks and posting it all at once seems silly as I'm worried that whatever I post first will end up off page, and thus ignored, so I'm hoping this scheduling thing will help to alleviate that issue while still allowing me to throw down a lot of content all at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment