Pages

October 2, 2016

Still Kicking!

It's been a little over a month, and things have been BUSY.

Boneshaker Press wrapped up the Kickstarter for Encounters with the Imaginary with a whopping 215 backers who pledged a total of $11,201. Now we're busy putting the final touches on the book, and hoping to have it off to the printers within a week or two. That means if I'm really, really lucky I might have copies for C4! No promises though.

Edmonton Expo came and went last weekend (Sept 23rd-25th) and I had a bunch of new work at the table (attached at the bottom of this post). I'm hoping to get a few more pieces wrapped up in the next few weeks as well.

I'm also exhibiting at the Central Canada Comic Con at the end of this month! This will be my first out-of-province show and I'm from everything I've heard it's going to be a lot of fun. Really excited to check it out, but it's going to require a fair bit of work to prepare for, as this will be the first time I've had to take my con setup on a plane.

And last, but not least, I'm taking part in #Inktober this year. It's only day two and I'm already having a blast. I'll post a more substantial update on that in the near future, but if you'd like to check it out ASAP you're welcome to follow me on the twitter or instagram.




No comments:

Post a Comment